The information is provided exclusively for cookies on the site and not for cookies on external sites accessible via links on the site itself.
|1.0||20/03 / 2022|
1. Introduction and purpose of the document
In the rest of the document, the term "Cookie" refers to both cookies and similar technologies, such as Local Shared Objects. The purpose of this Policy is to provide the information necessary to manage the Cookies used from this site, and allow the user (hereinafter also "User") to make their choices consciously.
2. Data Controller, interested parties and DPO
Confindustria Emilia is the Data Controller for the processing of Personal Data carried out through its own Cookies, or "first party", the ownership of the processing of personal data carried out by the so-called Cookies. of "third party" instead falls on the respective companies, identified in the table contained in this document, in paragraph 4.2. The interested parties, who must read this information, are the Users of the Albo Circular site. At any time, the User can make a request for clarification and exercise their rights regarding the protection of personal data by contacting the DPO appointed by Confindustria Emilia at this email address: RPD@confindustriaemilia.it.
3. Normative references
The matter in question is addressed by the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679, GDPR), which in Recital 30 states that "Individuals can be associated with online identifiers produced from the devices, applications, tools
and protocols used, such as IP addresses, to temporary markers (cookies) or other types of identifiers, such as radio frequency identification tags. Such identifiers they can leave traces which, in particular, when combined with unique
identifiers and other information received from the servers, can be used to create profiles of natural persons and identify them ".
The Provision of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data n. 231/2021 "Guidelines for cookies and other tracking tools - 10 June 2021", indicates that the information encoded in the cookies may include personal data, such as an IP address, username, unique identifier or email address, but may also contain non-personal data, such as language settings or information about the type of device a person is using to browse the site.
For this reason, through this information, you are provided with all the information relating to the processing of personal data carried out by means of the cookies installed on the website www.albocircular.it.
4. General principles
4.1 Definition of cookies
Cookies are text strings that the websites (so-called Publisher, or "first parties") visited by the user or different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties") place and store - directly, in case of publishers and indirectly, that is
through the latter, in the case of "third parties" - within a terminal device available to the user himself.
There are various types of Cookies and different classifications. A first division, based on the purpose to be pursued, distinguishes between:
- technical cookies, used for the sole purpose of "transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the contractor or by the user to provide this service "(see Article 122, paragraph 1 of the Code);
- profiling cookies, used to trace back to specific, identified or identifiable subjects, specific actions or behavioral patterns recurring in the use of the features offered (pattern) for the purpose of grouping of the different profiles within homogeneous clusters of different size, so that it is possible for the owner, among other things, to modulate the provision of the service in an increasingly personalized way beyond what is strictly necessary to provide the service, as well as send targeted advertising messages, that is, in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of surfing the net. This category includes analytics, widgets, advertising cookies and web beacons.
Cookies can also be classified according to their duration (session or persistent cookies) or according to their origin (first-party or third-party cookies). In particular:
- > "Session" cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
- > "Persistent" cookies, which remain inside the browser for a certain period of time; they are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site, facilitating authentication operations for the user;
- > "Own" (or "first party") cookies, then generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing;
- > "Third-party" cookies, ie generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing.
4.2 Cookies on the Albo Circular site
The Confindustria Emilia website uses the following types of first-party technical cookies:
1. Navigation or session cookies: essential to allow the user to move normally within the site and properly use the related services; they are not data that are stored on your computer and are deleted at the closing the navigation browser.
2. "Functionality" cookies: have the sole purpose of improving the user experience of the user (eg speed up navigation on the site), by storing certain choices made by the user (eg language). These cookies they are valid for the browsing session and are deleted when the browser is closed.
Both of these tools are used by the Albo Circular site to ensure efficient navigation, session stability and persistence of the login throughout the entire session. They are also useful for memorizing the user's choices relating to display of some elements of the page (e.g. information and communication banners).
The use of these technical cookies and the carrying out of related treatments do not require the user's consent, pursuant to the regulations in force. However, there is always the possibility for the user to prevent their installation in any moment by changing the settings of your browser, in the knowledge that a decision in this sense could complicate, slow down and sometimes block navigation on our site.
Furthermore, within the Albo Circular website, "analytics" profiling cookies are used, used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses and visits to the website (eg: country of navigation and / or browser used, number of visitors). For the installation of these cookies, the user's express consent is required.
Below is a summary table, with the name / code of the cookie installed, the type and purpose / description of the same:
- Technical Cookies
On this site we use the following First Party technical cookies for which your consent is not required.
- Cookie Profiling
On this site we use the following Third Party profiling cookies for which we need your consent.
||Google Analytics||Third Parties||
||Google Analytics||Third Parties||
||Google Analytics||Third Parties||
4.3 Social Buttons
On our site there are special "buttons" (called "social buttons / widgets") that depict the icons of social networks (for example, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.) and other websites. These buttons allow the user to interact with
a "click" directly with social networks and other websites depicted therein.
In this case, the social network and other websites acquire the data relating to the visit, while the Data Controller will not share any of its navigation information or data acquired through its site with the social networks and other websites accessible through Social buttons / widgets.
4.3 Social Buttons
When visiting the Albo Circular site, it is possible to accept all cookies or to accept profiling cookies individually, giving your consent in an analytical manner.
It is possible to disable cookies based on the browser used. This website works optimally if cookies are enabled. However, you can decide not to allow the setting of cookies on your computer. For information on how to change cookie settings select the browser you are using:
|Mozilla Firefox||https: // support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie|
|Google Chrome||https: // support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it|
|Internet Explorer||http: // windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies|
|Safari 6/7 Mavericks||https: // support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari 8 Yosemite||https: // support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch||https: // support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
If you completely disable cookies, you may disable some features of the site. Even with all cookies disabled, your browser will continue to store a small amount of information, which is necessary for the basic functionality of the site. All major browsers have a "private" browsing mode that allows you to browse sites without recording histories. Usually at the end of these modes all the cookies set are destroyed.
4.5 Scope of circulation and storage of data
The data relating to cookies are kept for the period specified in the table in paragraph 4.2, except for any investigations of computer crimes against the site. Otherwise, the user's personal data provided freely through the compilation of modules published
on the pages of the site, are kept for the time necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated in the relevant information.
No data deriving from the web service will be communicated or disclosed to unspecified recipients.
4.6 Rights for the protection of personal data
In line with what is taken up and affirmed by the GDPR, in relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask the Data Controller: • & nbsp; Access: you can ask for confirmation as to whether or not data is being
processed that the it concerns, in addition to further clarifications about the information referred to in this disclosure;
• & nbsp; The rectification: you can ask to rectify or integrate the data you have provided, if inaccurate or incomplete;
• & nbsp; Cancellation: you can request that your data be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes, in case of revocation of consent or opposition to treatment, in case of unlawful treatment, or a legal obligation to cancel or refer to persons under the age of sixteen;
• & nbsp; The limitation: you can request that your data be processed only for the purpose of conservation, with the exclusion of other treatments, for the period necessary for the rectification of your data, in case of unlawful treatment for which oppose the cancellation, if he has to exercise his rights in court and the data stored by the Data Controller may be useful to him and, finally, in case of opposition to the treatment and a verification is in progress on the prevalence of the Data Controller's legitimate reasons with respect to his own.
• & nbsp; Revocation: you can revoke your consent at any time, if this constitutes the basis of the processing. In any case, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given previously of the revocation itself.
At any time you can ask Confindustria Emilia to exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the email address: RPD@confindustriaemilia.it.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian supervisory authority: "Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data" if you believe that your rights have been violated by Confindustria Emilia Area Centro and / or by a third party or in the event that Confindustria Emilia's response to your requests is not satisfactory.