The provision of data is optional. However, failure to provide the data deemed mandatory will prevent correct registration on the site, as well as the possibility of using the services reserved for registered users provided by the portal.
Nature of the processing
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The purpose of this policy is to explain the use and purposes of the personal data collected through the aforementioned website, and therefore allow you to make your choices consciously. Your refusal to provide us with the requested data will not make it possible to carry out the aforementioned purposes.
In particular, personal data is collected and processed for:
1. the creation of the user in order to access the reserved services within the website www.albocircular.it and the registration of the company staff on the website and the organizational management of the data processed by the platform. The legal bases of the processing are constituted for non-associated companies by the legitimate interest to proceed with the registration on the site and the organizational management of the data processed by the platform or for the same purposes by the contract for the associated companies;
2. the communication of the personal contact details of the company contact person to other companies registered on the website www.albocircular.it to identify suppliers of recycling / reuse services of their processing waste, suppliers of secondary raw materials or to look for customers to whom they can resell the own processing scraps or own waste as by-products. The legal bases of the processing are constituted for non-associated companies by the legitimate interest to proceed with the registration on the site and the organizational management of the data processed by the platform or for the same purposes by the contract for the associated companies.
The Data Controller is Confindustria Emilia Area Centro, based in via San Domenico 4, Bologna, 40124. You can contact the DPO to exercise your rights at the following address mail: RPD@confindustriaemilia.it .
Methods of processing and scope of circulation of the data
Confindustria Emilia will process your data with the utmost care and respect. The data collected will be processed using manual or IT tools, taking care to adopt adequate security measures to guarantee the protection of confidentiality and to avoid the risk of loss or destruction, of unauthorized access, of processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the purposes mentioned above.
On the data received, Confindustria Emilia will carry out the following treatments:
- the updating of any communication and variation provided by you in order to ensure the accuracy of your data;
- storage for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes for which the data were collected.
The processing will be carried out by persons authorized by the owner to fulfill the purposes listed above, appropriately trained and made aware of the constraints imposed by the legislation in force on the protection of personal data. Furthermore, your data will be made accessible only to those who, within the staff, need it based on their duties or hierarchical position.
For the performance of collection and storage activities, the data will be disclosed to third-party companies acting as data processors, pursuant to art. 28 of the aforementioned Regulation. It is possible to have an updated list of the Managers designated by Confindustria Emilia by sending the request to the address mail email@example.com .
Disclosure of personal data
Your personal data will not be published, displayed or made available and / or consulted by indeterminate subjects. Your data may be disclosed to the competent authorities, in accordance with the terms of the law.
Retention of personal data
In accordance with the provisions of art. 5.1 (c) of the Regulations, the information systems and computer programs used by Confindustria Emilia are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identification data; such data will be processed only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in this Policy.
Your personal data will be stored in our databases for 12 months following registration on the website www.albocircular.it for the organizational management of data relating to registration and registration and subsequent sending of documentation related to the relative contact request. to the event in which you participate with the contact details of the company contact person or of the interested party. The personal data necessary to access the services reserved for members with personal users will be kept for the duration of the entire associative relationship of the company or until notice of deactivation of the personal user, and in any case no later than the terms established by law.
In particular, the personal data processed for the purpose of participating in conferences or other activities organized by Confindustria Emilia, will be kept for the period of time necessary to carry out the related activities, which will be explained in the information provided ad hoc in relation to at each event.
We also inform you that, pursuant to art. 5 and 89, co. 1, of the Regulation, your personal data may be kept for longer periods of time than specified in the previous paragraph for statistical purposes only, without prejudice to the implementation of adequate technical and organizational measures required by law to protect your rights and of your freedoms.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
We guarantee that your rights are respected in the area of personal data protection. In line with what is taken up and affirmed by the GDPR, in relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask the Data Controller:
- Access: you can ask for confirmation as to whether or not your data is being processed, as well as further clarifications about the information referred to in this statement;
- Rectification: you can ask to rectify or supplement the data you have provided, if inaccurate or incomplete;
- Cancellation: you can request that your data be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes, in case of withdrawal of consent or opposition to processing, in case of unlawful processing, or there is a legal obligation to cancel or refer to individuals under the age of sixteen;
- The limitation: you can request that your data be processed only for the purpose of conservation, with the exclusion of other treatments, for the period necessary for the rectification of your data, in case of unlawful treatment for which you oppose the cancellation, if you have to exercise your rights in court and the data stored by the Data Controller may be useful to you and, finally, in the event of opposition to the processing and a verification is underway on the prevalence of the Data Controller's legitimate reasons with respect to yours.
- Opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data at any time, unless there are legitimate reasons of the Data Controller to proceed with the processing that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise or defense in court.
- Portability: you can ask to receive your data, or to have them transmitted to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
At any time you can ask Confindustria Emilia to exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the address mail: RPD@confindustriaemilia.it .
Furthermore, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority: "Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data" in the event that you believe that your rights have been violated by Confindustria Emilia and / or by a third party or in the event that Confindustria Emilia's response to your requests is not satisfactory.